Monday, October 27, 2008

Food, Fun & Fellowship

First of all, thanks to all of you who went to eat with us last night at Luigi's after church. The food and service were very good but the fellowship was better. I learned several new things last night. For instance did you know that Andrea is leaning to shift her vote for the pro-cloning ticket (Brian and I strongly oppose), or that Claire can make Pastor sweat, or that Tim is a peanut farmer. Amazing stuff!! Thanks to Stephanie for coordinating it and to the Spach's who supervised the "kiddie" end of the table. You did such a great job, we are thinking of giving you the official title of "Kiddie Table Coordinators." Just kidding, next time we will try to share the joy with some of the couples who have yet to experience the fun of taking multiple kids out to eat after there normal bedtime. We will definitely try to schedule another after church fellowship for November. Some of you who are creative need to help us come up with a good name for this. The best I have been able to come up with so far is "FACE - fun after church excursions or GRASS - growing relationships after Sunday service." Anyway, let's see if we can come up with an orignal, fun way to identify this activity. For all those that couldn't make it, hope to see you next time.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh, were we supposed to have fellowship? Actually, it wouldn't have been that bad if my little man would just behave himself! At least there were no crayons or markers around for him to leave his mark! I was happy just to be able to talk to Amy, who I don't get to see at MOPS any more because she is working.

Anonymous said...

After MUCH consideration I have decided against my candidate for president. I went to vote on Monday and just couldn't get Brian out of my head saying (over and over), "Don't do it, don't do it"!! So to all of those out there that are reading this blog and thinking...~Is Zach serious~...don't worry, I had no intentions on voting that way. All though more than one of me is NOT a bad idea!! ; )