Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meet Bo Bo!!




Well, I wanted to introduce everyone to the newest member of the family, Bo Bo Bowman. As I mentioned before, Bo Bo is a Lhasa Apsa born in Chattanooga, TN. He has been a lot of fun. He has reminded me of my need for patience. I have also realized that he and I had a power struggle. He was obviously the leader of the puppy pack and tried to exert himself as the leader of the Bowman household as well. As cute as he is, I was determined that he was going to find his place in the family, and that place was not lead dog. Anyway, he is now house trained and is ringing his bell to go outside and has also been sleeping through the night (Praise the Lord!!)




The best thing about Bo Bo is seeing Mackenzie interact with him. He can have an attitude at times but when it comes to her, he will let her do anything. She carries him around like a baby and pushes him in the baby carriage. I think they are going to be best buds for a while. She is a little Mommy!! Well, if anyone enjoys dog sitting just let me know.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute little furry friend. I know we have class get togethers that are adults only, some that are kid friendly. Soon we will have to have some that are "pet friendly" as well :-)

Diane Teague said...

What a cute puppy. I am glad to hear the house training is a success. I know Mackenzie will really enjoy Bo Bo. Love the name.

Angie Tullock said...

Zack, we love to pet sit so if you ever need us, let us know. We pet sat for the Pollards and their dog did not want to go home.hahaha!
We spoil animals and they love our home. Just ask our fish. They are "fair fish" and have been with us for 5 years now. How long can a goldfish live?

Andrea said...

Awwww, I want one - will you talk Brian into letting me have another dog?!?! And I would LOVE to pet sit, but my little Peanut is jealous of Tanner and Alex, he wouldn't want another dog in the house!!

Angie - how long did the hamster live?!? LOL!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schindel Six said...

Adorable puppy!! I don't miss the newborn days though...